Ichiro Toda has released version 1.13 beta 2 of the Windows version of Synth1, a freeware synthesizer instrument.
Synth1 is a software synthesizer. Functionally it is modelled on the Clavia Nord Lead 2 Red Synth.
Changes in Synth1 v1.13 beta2
- A new filter “LPDL” has been added in filter section.
- It is a low-pass filter modeled after the diode ladder mounted on TB303, etc.
- It is close to “LP24″ Because it is the filter of the fourth order, but it is fat and darker than “LP24″ feel.
- Lower frequency also increase the resonance does not decrease. I think that it fits well in the synth bass.
- This filter is over-sampling process if the sampling frequency is 44.1/48KHz.
- Accuracy of the square wave has been improved. (8 multiple detune of osc1 are excluded)
- Cut-off frequency of the “LP24″ is now moving more smoothly.
- Fixed a problem that a big noise has occurred at synth1 startup once in a while.
- Fixed a problem that the LFO is not synchronized with the DAW once in a while.
- Fixed a problem that the sound of synth1 is greatly changed once in a while when you change the sampling frequency in DAW.
- Fixed a problem that DAW is crushed once in a while when you change the sampling frequency in DAW.
The new beta is available to download for Windows (32/64-bit VST).
More information: Synth1