Saltline has released version 1.0.3 of Liść-step, a free filter effect plug-in for Windows.
We all love filters, and we all love modulating them. Lisc-step has been designed with simplicity in mind to get results fast.
Capable of adding dynamic movement to pads, beats, basslines, vocals or whatever you wish to run through it lisc-step offers great flexibilty quickly and efficiently.
Changes in Liść-step v1.0.3
- Updated GUI.
- Effect bypass added.
- Preset manager and larger preset bank.
- 2nd step sequencer added.
- Step sequencer modulation matrices.
- Single SV and dual band pass filter modes.
- Reset and randomise sequencer buttons.
The plug-in is available as freeware for Windows (VST). Donations are welcome.
More information: Saltline / Liść-step
, effect plugins
, pitch shift and time stretch
Posted in news
on Aug 26, 2014 - 0 comments
Zynaptiq has announced the availability of ZAP, a bundle comprising four of its effect plug-ins.
Restore your sound’s natural frequency response with UNFILTER, remove reverb and masking effects with UNVEIL, get rid of the most objectionable types of codec/denoiser artifacts with UNCHIRP, and change the pitches inside of mixed music on the fly with PITCHMAP.
All in real-time, a lightning fast workflow, and with award-winning quality. Add the cutting edge of audio processing to your toolkit with proven solutions no one else can match.
The ZAP Bundle is available for purchase for $1099 USD / EUR 999 (incl. 19% VAT). Previous customers of UNVEIL, UNFILTER or PITCHMAP can upgrade to the ZAP Bundle by paying the difference of the list price.
More information: Zynaptiq / ZAP Bundle
Z3 Audiolabs has launched Rez3, a free resonator effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Rez3 is a Resonator FX VST plugin, it offers a multi LFO with 6 different waveforms and an envelope follower to modulate tone, feedback, filter cutoff and filter resonance.
Further it provides 6 independent resonator voices where the first of it is the master and all others can be detuned to the master note, each voice is also equipped with a pan slider and a range button which you can use to set the detune range between one octave and one semitone.
Rez3 for Windows (VST) is freeware, released as part of the KVR Developer Challenge 2014.
More information: Z3 Audiolabs / Rez3
, Developer Challenge
, effect plugins
Posted in news
on Aug 05, 2014 - 0 comments
LVC-Audio has announced the release of Toned and TonedPLUS, two tone shaping effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
TonedPLUS is a specialized tone shaping plugin with selectable analog modeling.
Toned is released as part of the KVR DC 14, and is a free plugin. TonedPLUS expands on many of the features of Toned. Both plugins are designed for two-track busses or mastering. They feature a three-band tone matrix (switchable to two-bands), and a specially-designed high pass filter.
Both plugins also use the same analog modeling engine found in PreAMPed. Toned contains a fixed analog model, while TonedPLUS allows users to select between 7 different input coupling types (e.g., IC, discrete, transformers, etc.) and 5 different amp types.
Toned is available as a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) as part of the KVR Developer Challenge 2014. TonedPLUS (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of $35 USD until August 31st, 2014.
More information: LVC-Audio
Cableguys has announced the release of updates for its Curve, FilterShaper and WaveShaper CM plug-ins.
Downloading sounds for Curve’s, FilterShaper’s and WaveShaper CM’s libraries got rock-solid, and it’s much faster, too — for example downloading Curve 2′s 4000+ presets is only a matter of minutes now. If you ever experienced connection issues, check the new versions.
Of course you don’t have to use the online feature — all plugins ship with an excerpt of their ever-growing sound libraries.
Download the new versions of Curve and FilterShaper right from our website.
You can get Curve 2 CM and WaveShaper CM for free with Computer Music Magazine and Curve 2 BE for free with the German Beat Magazine. If you already own them, simply click the “Check for updates” link within the plugins.
More information: Cableguys
CFA-Sound has announced the release of FilterGrizzly2, a free filter effect plug-in for Windows.
Finally, after some years in the dark the all-new FilterGrizzly 2 is available as free filter VST plugin! Rich on character and warmth, the completely overworked filter module is loaded with a tube-based filter drive unit for saturation, followed by an analog modelled 4-pole lowpass and 2-pole highpass filter with a passive controlled feedback circuit! The FilterGrizzly2 gives you nearly one-to-one the filter of the upcoming MonoGrizzly 2 synthesizer, all informations about that you can find here: blog/coming-soon-monogrizzly2
- 2x oversampling and anti-aliasing algorithm.
- Tube-based filter drive unit.
- Classic analog ladder filter design.
- 4-pole lowpass and 2-pole highpass filter.
- Passive controlled feedback circuit.
- New GUI with 2 different skins.
The FilterGrizzly2 plug-in is available as freeware for Windows (VST).
More information: CFA-Sound / FilterGrizzly2
Ichiro Toda has released version 1.13 beta 2 of the Windows version of Synth1, a freeware synthesizer instrument.
Synth1 is a software synthesizer. Functionally it is modelled on the Clavia Nord Lead 2 Red Synth.
Changes in Synth1 v1.13 beta2
- A new filter “LPDL” has been added in filter section.
- It is a low-pass filter modeled after the diode ladder mounted on TB303, etc.
- It is close to “LP24″ Because it is the filter of the fourth order, but it is fat and darker than “LP24″ feel.
- Lower frequency also increase the resonance does not decrease. I think that it fits well in the synth bass.
- This filter is over-sampling process if the sampling frequency is 44.1/48KHz.
- Accuracy of the square wave has been improved. (8 multiple detune of osc1 are excluded)
- Cut-off frequency of the “LP24″ is now moving more smoothly.
- Fixed a problem that a big noise has occurred at synth1 startup once in a while.
- Fixed a problem that the LFO is not synchronized with the DAW once in a while.
- Fixed a problem that the sound of synth1 is greatly changed once in a while when you change the sampling frequency in DAW.
- Fixed a problem that DAW is crushed once in a while when you change the sampling frequency in DAW.
The new beta is available to download for Windows (32/64-bit VST).
More information: Synth1