, effect plugins
, TSE Plugins
Posted in news
on Feb 17, 2014 - 0 comments
TSE Audio has announced the release of its TSE X50 v2.0 – Rock/Metal Suite for Windows and Mac.
The suite includes the newly modeled X50 hi-gain amplifier.
TSE X50 version 2.0 is a complete suite for a quick guitar tone setup for rock and metal.
It’s using one of the most advanced modeling algorithms presented in a commercial plugin to this date, offering a real-time simulation of the electrical network in the stompbox/amp with acceptable cpu usage for modern processors.
TSE X50 2.0 Rock/Metal Suite features
- TSE808 – Our very popular screamer emulation now updated with improved even-harmonics etc.
- TSE X50 v2.0 – Hi-gain amplifier, completely re-modeled with new interconnecting algorithms.
- RACK – Tuner / Delay / Equalizer – Essential tools for getting that quick, good tone.
- Power Tubes – Select between using 6L6GC or EL34 pentode models.
- BIAS – Use the bias control to set the operating-point that suits you most. (Power Amp).
- Oversampling – Oversampling from to 2X to 8X + Automatic oversampling from 2X to 4X / 4X to 8X.
- Input Learn – Set your input-gain to a preferred setpoint automatically.
- Lower cpu usage.
- Zero-latency IR-loader with adjustable IR length.
- IR Analyzer – Compare IR length vs frequency in a graphical way.
- User IR Directory – Point X50 to your own IR collection.
- Movement Control – Poweramp to speaker emulation including your favorite IR into it’s process.
- Gate – A custom noise gate with adjustable Threshold / Attack / Release.
- DaFuk Tuner – High precision tuner for low-tuned guitars.
- King-Pong – Pong and asymmetric stereo delay.
- Aqualaser – Equalizer with HP/LP, Lowshelf/Highshelf, peakfilter.
- Zero-latency and topology preserving modeling throughout the entire signal chain.
- Included IR’s from Frozen Sun Audio, Trackmix Studio, GuitarHack, and Ryan Harvey Audio.
TSE X50 2.0 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 29.99 EUR until March 1st, 2014 (regular 49.99 EUR).
More information: TSE Audio / TSE X50 v2.0
The Drum Broker has introduced !llmind x SoundAssociation BLAP KIT: Electric Guitar Liqs, a new sample pack by Illmind and SoundAssociation.
“The electric guitar is undoubtedly one of the greatest instruments of our generation. Its textures and capabilities are near endless. From classic rock, to soul and funk, pop, disco, hip-hop, country and everything in between, this instrument often plays front and center.
Nowadays, there are hundreds of VSTs and software patches available (some of which are really amazing) that emulate the electric guitar. Still, none of them compare to the feel and complexity of the real thing. For this very reason, I’ve partnered with my good friends & amazing musicians, SoundAssociation, to create a well-rounded, unique set of electric guitar riffs.
Everything from dark 80 bpm muted riffs, to funky, light-hearted grooves at 100 bpm, we’ve created a set that draws from all of our influences. For most music producers who don’t play the guitar, it’s difficult to create human textures that no software plug-in can manipulate or duplicate. Our focus was to approach these riffs in the most “human-like” way. They are perfect to use as starting points or later additions to your productions, and are sure to spark a multitude of ideas.” – !llmind
Electric Guitar Liqs features
- 80 audio files containing 24 complete guitar riffs in 24-bit/44 Stereo WAV format.
- All 24 guitar riffs were played on a 1969 Fender Stratocaster, 1999 Gibson Les Paul Standard (Vintage Amps: Fender Deluxe Reverb, Hiwatt Custom 100, Orange OR100, Lineage: Shure SM 57 -> Neve 1073 -> RME Fireface UFX)
- Guitar riffs vary, from dark 80 bpm muted riffs, to light-hearted 100 bpm funky textures & tons more!
- Guitar riffs include BPMs + DRY and WET versions for maximum use, easy looping & creative flow! The possibilities are endless.
- Compatible with all standard DAWs & samplers that use .WAV formatting.
- NO compression or saturation/flat “pancake” sounds.
- Carefully mastered “under-zero”. NO nasty “digital-clipping” & plenty of headroom.
- ALL SOUNDS are completely royalty-free!
- Includes BONUS material (Maj7 Arps up + down entire scale & cool slide effects!)
- Credits: !llmind, Josh Churgin (Producer), Mitch Conwell (Producer), Atlas Gonzalez (Producer), Jared Scot (Composer, Producer), Craig Weinberg (Composer, Producer, Engineer).
The sample pack is available to purchase for $24.99 USD.
More information: Drum Broker / BLAP KIT: Electric Guitar Liqs
Xhun Audio has released version 1.6.1 of its IronAxe virtual electric guitar instrument for Windows and Mac, introducing an important fix for the String Router Engine, and featuring an updated KeyStrummer engine, improving the Power/Bar Chords strum authenticity.
Changes in IronAxe v1.6.1
- String Router Engine 2.0: previous version (1.6) had a notes-allocation issue with multi instances of IronAxe. This has been fixed, it now works properly in single and multi instances environments.
- KeyStrummer Mode: ‘Power/Bar Chords’ and ‘Power/Bar Chords Muted’ engine has been updated, now it features the performing of 2-strings Power Chords (Blue Keys, lower octave) and 3-strings Power Chords (Blue Keys, upper octave), for a more authentic and natural strumming experience.
- Partial low level code replacement on the DSP side.
IronAxe for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 99 EUR.
More information: Xhun Audio / IronAxe
Audio Assault has introduced GrindMachine, an upcoming guitar amp effect plugin.
GrindMachine, The most agressive guitar amplifier to date!
GrindMachine includes 10 ultra realistic, ultra high gain amplifiers and 20 Dynamically modeled speaker cabinets. 11 amps with the included clean amp!
No pedals or other boosters needed, no post processing just plug GrindMachine into your FX Slot and enjoy pure high gain tones that easily fit into any mix.
GrindMachine can also load your favourite speaker cabinet impulses but trust us, you’ll find keep going back to the dynamic cabs.
GrindMachine will be available soon. 64-bit VST, RTAS, and AU are in development.
Grindmachine Free for Windows (32-bit VST) is available to download now. This free download includes 1 German amp model and 3 cabinets.
More information: Audio Assault
The Loop Loft has released Doug Wamble Acoustic Loops, a sample library featuring a collection of acoustic guitar loops.
The acoustic guitar has been an essential element in almost every genre of modern music. From fingerpicking folk, to indie rock strumming, to mellow country chords, the acoustic guitar is the backbone of countless songs, yet something that has been overlooked in loop libraries…. until now.
With The Doug Wamble (Norah Jones, Madeleine Peyroux, Cassandra Wilson) Acoustic Guitar Collection we’ve captured performances in all of these styles in pristine, 24 bit 48 kHz detail and converted them into REX2, AIFF, WAV and Stylus RMX formats, so you can easily infuse your own tracks with acoustic goodness in any DAW.
The sample library is available to purchase for $29 USD.
More information: The Loop Loft / Doug Wamble Acoustic Loops
Xhun Audio has released version 1.6 of the IronAxe virtual electric guitar instrument for Windows.
Version 1.6 features the String Router Engine 2.0, an intelligent system for dynamically switching between the 6 simulated strings: according to the current played notes on the master keyboard, this improved engine emulates the behaviour a real guitar performer.
This feature has also a cascade effect that affects the whole simulation, reducing up to 60% of the CPU and Memory hit compared to the previous versions of the software, while maintaining the same sound/audio accuracy.
Changes in IronAxe version v1.6
- Introducing the String Router Engine 2.0, an intelligent system for routing/switching between the 6 simulated strings according to the current played notes on the master keyboard.
- Saves CPU and Memory hit up to 60% per instrument instance, compared to the previous versions, maintaining the same audio accuracy.
- Brings a large number of fixes on the DSP side, specially for logics in ‘MIDI Keyboard’ Controller Mode and more.
- Partial low level code replacement, bringing greater cross-platform compatibility.
- Minor fixes on the GUI side (Keyboard GUI in ‘MIDI Keyboard’ and ‘KeyStrummer’ Controller Mode).
- Demo version limitation has changed, the string ‘Low E’ has been disabled.
The IronAxe plug-in for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 99 EUR.
More information: Xhun Audio / IronAxe
Dream Audio Tools has announced Indie Fingers Volume Four: Acoustic, a new sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Indie Fingers Volume Four: Acoustic is the new library featuring an extensive Acoustic Guitar toolset ideal for creating realistic sounding intervals, arpeggios and sequences
Indie Fingers Volume Four: Acoustic blends together all the tools previously found in the serie like Played intervals, Patterns, Single notes, Bass repetitions, Combined patches, Noises, Percussions, Harmonics in order to provide a nice amount of flexibility both rhythmically and hamonically.
Indie Fingers Volume Four: Acoustic features
- Tempo synced.
- All samples 24 bit 48 Khz.
- A comprehensive choice of Played Intervals, Fully playable patterns, Single notes, Harmonics, Bass repetitions and effect.
- All patches can be combined for unlimited combinations and arrangements.
- 34 .nki patches.
- One Gigabytes of recorded sequences and tones.
- Fully playable patterns are provided both in full and half tempo.
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready.
- Designed effect variations activable (Chorus, Delay, Flanger, Reverb).
- Modulation wheel controlled slicer for more rhythmic combinations.
The library is available to purchase for the introductory price of 26.90 EUR. Requires full version of Kontakt 4.2.3 or above.
More information: Dream Audio Tools
Prime Loops has announced Neo Disco Guitars, a sample library featuring 450MB+ of rich funk guitar samples.
Strutting in with over 450MB of diamante studded samples, Neo Disco Guitars drops a shimmering mirrorball-clear selection of funky rhythms divided into 4 stacked folders of Amped, Clean, Extra Funk and Lead. The ‘Amped’ folder features a dirty overdriven collection of picked and strummed loops whilst the ‘Clean’ folder houses a crystal clear selection of super-catchy unadulterated chord sequences and riffs. Within ‘Extra Funk’ you’ll find highly charged set of loops with a powerfully punchy town and the ‘Lead’ folder throws out a hot assortment of funky licks and riffs recorded through a balmy warm valve amplifier.
Neo Disco Guitars totals at 184 stimulating samples straight into your DAW via direct download, delivered at an pure 24-bit sample rate. Each of these files can be dragged straight out of your download folder and dropped into any major piece of software. Key and tempo information is displayed clearly in every filename but you can shift the speed of any of these samples by simply stretching out the stem in your mix for a slower tempo squeezing it down for a faster tempo!
The sample pack is available to purchase for £17.95 GBP.
More information: Prime Loops / Neo Disco Guitars