xoxos has announced the release of Float, a synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows.
This synthesizer features a new oscillator algorithm variable from fixed waveforms to noise. It is well suited for efficient synthesis of ensemble timbres.
- CPU efficient unison timbre effects.
- Efficient continuous mono to stereo.
- Classic 32 bit Windows 2.4 VST styling using the SynthEdit SDK and Borland FCLT.
- Nice zero delay feedback 6dB to 24dB multimode filters by neotec.
The plug-in is available for purchase for Windows (VST), priced at $13 USD.
More information: xoxos
Neotec has released updated versions of CetoneOrg, a Hammond like organ, and CetoneSynth2, a polyphonic virtual analogue synthesizer VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
Changes in CetoneOrg/CetoneSynth2 v0.7
- Fixed MSVCRT80.DLL issues (should now run on every Windows machine).
- CetoneSynth2: Added VST parameters for MIDI controllers (Ableton Live 7 now shows 46 automation parameters).
Both plug-ins are available as a VSTi plug-in for Windows PC.
Visit Neotec for more information and links to download both plug-in.
Neotec has released CetoneOrg, a freeware Hammond like VST instrument for Windows PC.
- 89 voice polyphonic (61 notes).
- Adjustable tone and key click.
- LFO for vibrato and panning modulation.
- tanh like saturation.
CetoneOrg currently doesn’t have a GUI or presets.
Visit Neotec for more information and a link to download CetoneOrg.
Neotec has released public beta v0.55 of CetoneSynth2, a polyphonic virtual analogue synthesizer plug-in for Windows PC.
- 3 Oscillators with saw, pulse, triangle and noise waveforms, AM, sync and switchable keytracking.
- 4 Oscillator modes: normal, add, mul and super.
- Resonant 12/24dB multimode filters.
- 3 Envelopes (amplifier and modulation).
- 2 LFOs with saw, pulse, triangle and noise waveforms, BPM sync, retrigger, sample and hold, delay and keytrack.
- 8 note arpeggiator with BPM sync.
- 6 Modulation slots.
- Chaos button generates random patches.
- Audio input may be used as modulation source.
- Most parameters can be controlled by MIDI CCs.
- Configurable for various CPU architectures (x86, SSE, SSE2).
Note that this synth is still a work in progress. Check Neotec’s blog for more info on updates.
Visit Neotec for more information, audio demos and a link to download the latest version of CetoneSynth2.
Neotec has updated Cetone033, a free bassline synth VSTi.
There is no version indication, but the latest update was from 28 January.
Updated since initial release
- Added a slight volume damper at higher resonances
- Changed some build-internals
- Changed the clipping behaviour
- Includes 12 presets
- Slightly less CPU usage
- 24db filter exchanged for a simple 12db filter
Visit Neotec for more information and a link to download the latest version of Cetone033.
Neotec has released 3 free synths: Cetone033 (simple bassline synth), CetoneSynth (complex synth) and CetoneLight (light version of CetoneSynth). Cetone033 Features 2 Oscillators with Saw, Pulse and Triangle waveforms. Morph parameter controls either pulsewidth or … read more