123Creative has announced the release of Pentode audio VBE-1, a vacuum tube analog bass enhancer effect plug-in for Windows.
If basic equalization does not bring enough of low end massive fatness and warmth to your mix, it is time to test new Pentode VBE-1 that will add real vacuum tube warmth, saturation and drive to your baselines and kick drums.
Pentode audio VBE-1 features
- Analog modeled bass filter (frequency and bandwidth Q knob).
- Vacuum tube bass enhance circuit with „saturation circuit gain knob“ to set amount of analog bass warmth/saturation and „saturation circuit output“ to set amount of level of saturated signal.
- Enhance knob to set amount of „colorless“ bass enhance.
- Input and Output volume knobs to set amount of input saturation and overall output volume.
The plug-in is available for the introductory price of 9.90 EUR (regular 16.90 EUR).
More information: 123Creative / Pentode audio VBE-1
Pentode audio has announced VTC-1, a vacuum tube compressor effect plugin for Windows.
VTC-1 is special analog modeled virtual VST compressor with warm analog, fat pumping and transparent sound.
Compared to modern compressors PENTODE AUDIO VTC-1 has different inner structure and principle of work: VTC-1 don’t have threshold knob, so you set amount of compression by increasing or decreasing input level same like with old analog tube compressors. Compression amount knob is similar to ratio knob at modern compressors. You can select two curves of compression with switch: significant compression or smooth curve. If you prefer fat/massive sound you can boost input signal of vacuum tubes by turning tube drive knob.
If you want some real sounding analog color to your digital records and characteristic yet transparent compression feel free to try demo version of VTC-1.
- Compression amount knob.
- Standard attack and release knobs with analog modeled behavior.
- Input knob that control amount of compression / level of compression.
- Compression amount knob (similar to ratio selector).
- Switch: significant compression (hard curve) or smooth curve (soft curve).
- Tube drive knob for real sounding analog warmth and saturation.
- Post-gain knob.
- Bypass knob and gain reduction meter.
The plugin is available to purchase for Windows (VST) priced at 17.17 EUR.
More information: 123Creative / VTC-1
123creative has announced the release of Vacuum tube triode warmer TRW-1, an effect plug-in developed in collaboration with Pentode audio.
Most of modern music is mixed digitally. Most of home-made digital mixes/records are missing analog warmth of analog devices, vacuum tubes and tapes. Lot of amateur mixing engineers are using plug-ins emulating analog devices, but many of these plug-ins bring just next distortion instead of analog warmth and creamy sound. This distortion is boosted in mastering process, while you can’t get perfect analog sound only with analog mastering if mix is digitally cold and sharp.
Pentode audio vacuum tube triode warmer TRW-1 is plug-in designed by team of skilled electronic engineers and dsp programmers with inner structure similar to real blocks of vacuum tube studio devices, including emulation of physical phenomena like small positive inner feedback, tube softening of transients and compression or generation of both odd and even harmonics, thanks to Pentode vacuum tube PVT8.2 emulation technology, that can generate also first harmonics! First harmonics are most important aspect of fat vacuum tube sound, while almost any digital plug-in cannot recreate them.
Pentode audio TRW-1 is aimed for mixing purposes, warming individual channels and adding realistic analog charisma to the mixes.
The effect plug-in is available to purchase for Windows (VST), priced at a limited time introductory price of 12.59 EUR.
More information: 123creative / Vacuum tube triode warmer TRW-1