Protonfx has released version 1.1 of Curemo, a universal software controller for Steinberg Cubase.
Curemo is a tool that allows you to control Cubase remotely from other Windows PC’s and PocketPC’s using keyboard shortcuts, mouse, stylus or fingers (on touch-sensitive displays). Additionally you can use Curemo to assign more versatile key commands for Cubase.
Changes in Curemo v1.1
- Curemo Panel now shows current track name & song position.
- Curemo Panel can now be completely customized with the new “Edit Panel” dialog.
- Panel layouts can be imported/exported to file.
- The Curemo Panel can now be resized (in expanded mode).
- Full support for extended Media & Application keys as action shortcuts.
- Server & Client notification icon can now be consolidated into one.
- Curemo Client can now automatically be started & shutdown on Server startup/shutdown (local mode only) using a new Option.
- Log window in Curemo Server & Client are now resizable.
- Made several client log messages less technical & more readable.
- Log can now be saved to file and be cleared (right-click on log).
- Curemo Server now indicates when the 30-day trial period is over.
- Many improvements and bug fixes.
Curemo may be used freely for a maximum of 30 days, after this period you must uninstall or purchase a license for 9.99 EUR. A license is valid for a single active Curemo Server (i.e. a controlled copy of Cubase).
Visit Protonfx for more information.
Protonfx has released version 1.0.1 of Curemo, a universal software controller for Steinberg Cubase.
Curemo is a tool that allows you to control Cubase remotely from other Windows PC’s and PocketPC’s using keyboard shortcuts, a mouse, stylus or your fingers. Additionally you can use Curemo to assign more versatile key commands to Cubase than is possible from within Cubase itself.
Changes in Curemo v1.0.1
- Client panel is now initially visible rather than hidden on first startup.
- Transport buttons are now initially shown in the client panel on first startup.
- Actions are now initially enabled on first startup.
- Trial mode no longer sends “Stop” commands to Cubase.
- Replaced startup popup dialog in Curemo Server with permanently visible window in trial mode.
- Registration reminder is now shown every 30 instead of 15 minutes.
- Installer now creates a Desktop shortcut for Curemo Client.
Curemo costs 19.99 EUR and is available for Windows (XP/Vista, Windows Mobile 5 or newer is required for PocketPC support). It currently supports Cubase 4 and Cubase Studio 4. (32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows and Cubase are natively supported).
Visit Protonfx for more information and a link to download a 30-day demo version of Curemo.
, Pocket PC
Posted in news
on Dec 30, 2008 - 1 comment
Intermorphic has released Mixtikl V1, a powerful & integrated suite of music making applications with integrated Noatikl generative music engine & Partikl modular synth.
Create on mobile & finish on Mac/PC. Or perhaps vice-versa. The Mixtikl VST & AU Sequencer plugins bring you the freedom to choose.
Mixtikl V1 features
- IT’S OPEN & FUN: Use your own content, add-on Paks, Tiklpaks.
- For: Mobile phone / cellphone / smartphone; Pocket PC / PDA.
- For: “PC” (Personal Computer – Mac OS X & Windows XP).
- VST / AU plugin version for Desktop Music Sequencer.
- Capture / mix / work on content on the move on your mobile.
- Move your mixes between mobile and PC and back again.
- Use audio loops, MIDI, generative music & modular synthesis.
- ‘Performer‘ app – Perform music on your mobile.
- ‘Remixer‘ app – Create quick mixes, and mix and match sounds.
- ‘Partikl‘ app – Sound and FX design, exporting mix files
- ‘Player‘ app – Play lists of Ogg, MIDI and generative music.
- Pitch shift your loops and apply a range of realtime FX.
- Sound generators include a DLS MIDI Synth and a powerful modular synth.
- Modulatable FX units include: filter, reverb, chorus, delay, compressor, overdrive, amp, EQ.
- Includes integrated Noatikl generative music engine.
- Acts as VST or AU plugin in your VST/AU enabled sequencer.
- Incorporates over 750k lines of code!
- More fun than words can convey : try it yourself and explore!
Pricing starts at $9.99 for the mobile versions, and at launch Intermorphic is also unveiling a number of special offers and bundles for Mixtikl as well as all its products. 30 day full save trial versions are available from the Mixtikl download page. Versions for Symbian, iPhone and Antix Game Player are to follow from early 2009.
More information: Intermorphic
Aldo Calpini has released version 0.6.1 of Theresa, a client/server application that turns a Pocket PC PDA into a MIDI controller surface.
basically you start the server on the desktop PC (the server sits quietly in the system tray), then start the client on the (ActiveSync-connected) Pocket PC et voila, you can use your finger on the PDA touchscreen to move faders and push buttons.
Theresa features customizable layouts & skinnable GUI (via XML files), and you can save/load presets. Theresa’s faders and buttons can be freely assigned to MIDI CC.
Aldo’s TODO list has some interesting things on it as well: XY pad, multiple pages and rotary encoders to name a few.
Theresa is released as (open source) freeware. The download includes binaries and source code.
Visit the Theresa page for more information and a link to download the latest version.