DopeKitz has released ionFX, a virtual instrument plug-in for sound fx.
Designed in house from the ground up IONfx is An all new Virtual Software Instrument from DopeKitz that features a collection of perfectly mixed and EQ’d Ramp Up Elements commonly referred as “Rizes”, Ramp Down or “Dive and Drone” Sounds as well as & Transitional Elements, and SFX patches. To take your tracks to the next level.
These sounds definitely Add more flavor to your tracks! Includes a huge assortment of Transition Elements, Ramp up/Rizes, Dive/Drones and Sound Effects. This is A must have VST Plugin.
In addition to the hefty library of customizable instruments included with IONfx, IONfx is Easily expandable and future proof. IONfx supports expansion packs to add even more diversity and freshness to your production library so you never have to worry about sounding outdated as your sound evolves or as your music changes.
The plug-in is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $64.99 USD.
More information: DopeKitz / ionFX
Samplephonics has launched Nano Electronics, a superbly detailed sample library, containing 1.96 GB of forensic audio recordings from electronic circuitry, tiny motors, servos, fans and other electronics.
Step inside iPads, laptops, cameras, televisions and many other electronic products and hear sounds from another dimension entirely! Recorded using coil pickups and contact microphones, these beautiful, detailed and weirdly satisfying sounds can be used in a wide variety of music production and sound design applications.
Whether you are looking to add detail and depth to a music score, intricate rhythms and glitches to a beat, or hi tech sound design for a tv commercial, this sample pack contains a vast collection of pristine 24 Bit samples that are highly adaptable and intensly intriguing.
The sample pack costs £34.70 GBP.
More information: Samplephonics
dadaad. an open tuning has announced SKIING Collection, a sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Featuring a 4GB sound library with all sounds connected to skiing and two instruments for Native Instruments’ Kontakt sampler – SKI-AUTOMAT and randomSKI-AUTOMAT.
SKIING is a perfect tool for sound design and postproduction. A vast variety of left/right-turns, straight runs at different tempos, start, stop and jump samples, but also the atmosphere of ski-runs, ski-lifts and snow-cats are included in the library.
But SKIING is more: It contains two SKI-AUTOMAT instruments for Native Instruments’ Kontakt that let you ‘play’ the sounds in a musical way.
Do your own ski-runs, even if you have neither skis nor the skills to use them. Use SKI-AUTOMAT to add sound to picture, for game design, play it in a live performance or use it to enjoy the incredible feeling of a downhill ski-run.
The library is available to purchase ofr $49.90 USD. Requires Kontakt version 5.2 or later (full retail).
More information: dadaad. an open tuning / SKIING Collection
Meltedsounds has launched Whoosh, a true sound design instrument for Native Instruments Reaktor that enables you to create breath taking whoosh and pass-by effects.
It is possible to precisely design sounds varying from whistling wind whooshes to air ripping engine pass-bys or completely over the top granular sci-fi effects.
The included doppler effects engine was designed from ground up to physical model the acoustic phenomena of an object that approaches, passes, and recedes from an observer. The individual playback engines, the source mixer and doppler engine can be manipulated in synchronized connection to each other. This makes it possible to playback the desired sound effect at different durations while remaining everything in perfect sync.
Whoosh comes with an extensive onboard sample library licensed from leading sound effect recordists. It includes categories like wind, fire, metal, water, engine and explosion effects.
- Enables you to design breath taking whoosh and pass-by sound effects.
- Complex but intuitive to use sound design engine.
- 4 loop / grain samplers, 4 impact samplers, wave mixer, doppler engine and post effects.
- Comes with over 240 sounds exclusively licensed from professional sound effect recordists.
- Note: Loading your own sounds is not supported at the moment but it is possible. (This will become officially available in a future update)
Whoosh is available to purchase for $79 USD. Requires Reaktor 5.8 or later (Player not supported).
More information: Meltedsounds
Prime Loops has introduced SFX Producer, a new bundle deal featuring 2.2GB+ of sound fx samples.
Productions sounding a little unexciting? Coming fresh from the Prime Loops lab we prescribe our BIGGEST Bundle Deal yet – SFX Producer!
Mixing together 6(!) of our most extreme SFX sample packs, you’ll find all the production ammunition you need in the form of monstrous risers, dramatic stabs, massive explosions, glitched out beeps and so much more!
- Industrial SFX – Over 240 pulverising, white-hot industrial sounds including 45 FX loops and an oversized shipment of 201 one-shots delivered in crude, rough-and-ready form!
- Dubstep SFX – Over 150 cutting-edge Dubstep SFX samples, featuring Filter Sweeps, Impacts, Electric FX, Bass One-shots, Atmospheric Textures and more!
- Chopper FX – Hair-raising 320MB load of chopped atmospheres, glitch drum loops and cutting bass and synth riffs from 120-145BPM, ready to elevate your tracks to the heavens!
- Black SFX – Powerful 500MB library of 180+ cutting-edge SFX Samples, feat. Sidechained Sweeps, processed Crashes, piercing Sirens, energetic Lasers, driving Impacts and much more!
- Bleep Machine – Mind-bending Selection of over 100 authentic Classic Synth FX Sounds, such as analogue Bleeps, Clongs, Swells, LFO FX, Reverses and more!
- Razor FX – 600MB of cutting-edge Sound Effect Samples, such as Sweeps, Swells, Bleeps, Clongs, Reverses and more!
The bundle is available to purchase for £49.95 GBP (regular price individual packs £105.95 GBP).
More information: Prime Loops / SFX Producer