Syntheway has released version 2.5 of Realistic Virtual Piano, an acoustic grand piano emulation for Windows.
Particular care has been taken in the reproduction of the original realism and touch response of a Kawai and Yamaha Grand Pianos. The result is a delicacy of tone and expression that emulates the experience of playing a real acoustic grand.
Changes in Realistic Virtual Piano v2.5
- Added new Yamaha Grand Piano module.
- Kawai Grand Piano module has been totally re-sampled and the octaves have been corrected.
- Added Piano Selector option in GUI.
- Minor adjustments in GUI as well as in default parameters.
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
Realistic Virtual Piano is available as a VST instrument for Windows PC for $35 USD.
More information: Syntheway
Syntheway has announced the release of RetroMagix Harpsichord, a virtual harpsichord instrument for Windows.
RetroMagix is a Virtual Harpsichord based on the Flemish models, designed for creating a wide range of Harpsichord sounds.
RetroMagix Harpsichord features
- Harpsichord Mode Selector: Normal, Upper, Coupled, Electric, and Hybrid Harpsichord, ElectroCembalo.
- Sound is generated via a hybrid method that combines synthesis and sampling techniques, to create a bright sound, rich in overtones.
- Includes 12 predefined sounds and a friendly user interface. Creating new sounds is as simple as combining these presets in different ways and selecting the harpsichord type as desired.
- Unlike a real harpsichord, RetroMagix allow dynamic changes and shapes varying its parameters, offering you a wide variety of sounds to create professional music from Classical to Neoclassical styles.
- Early music enthusiasts can enjoy an authentic experience with all of the advantages of RetroMagix to recreate the classical harpsichord sounds. Also if you looking for any instrument of harpsichord family like Virginal, Muselaar Virginal, Spinet or Clavicytherium sounds, RetroMagix can offer you an approach to those instruments that were popular between the 15th and 17th centuries.
- Multiple-Mode Filter: The values are automatically computed when you select any of the filter types. Filter switch includes: LP (Low pass), BP (Band pass), HP (High pass), notch, peak, low pass and high pass shelving filter with adjustable cutoff and bandwidth.
- Integrated, variable room simulation. Reverb effect can control the “room ambience”.
- MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI CC#. The following MIDI Continuous Controllers (MIDI CC) messages are recognized and affect the described parameters.
RetroMagix Harpsichord is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC for $35.90 USD. A 30-day shareware version is available for download.
More information: Syntheway
Syntheway has released version 2.5 of Syntheway Strings, a “rich-sounding” sample based string VST instrument.
Syntheway Strings has the ability to produce beautiful and lyrical lines, as well as powerful and forceful articulations. You’ll find string orchestra Sustained, Espressivo, Staccato, Marcato, Crescendo, Decrescendo and more!
Changes in Syntheway Strings v2.5
- Added Synth Strings, Hybrid Strings and Pizzicato Strings Modes.
- Updated built-in sound bank to 48 patches (36 new predefined sounds: Pad Strings, Synth Strings, Acoustic Ambience and Filters).
- Multiple-Mode Filter that includes LP (Low pass), BP (Band pass), HP (High pass), notch, peak, low pass and high pass shelving filter with adjustable cutoff and bandwidth.
- GUI totally redesigned.
- Mode selector improved (Now includes MIDI CC).
- Miscellaneous small bug fixes.
Syntheway Strings is available as a VST plug-in for Windows PC for $35 USD. A demo version can be downloaded from the product page.
Visit Syntheway for more information and audio demos.
Syntheway has released Percussion Kit, a VST instrument featuring a collection of percussion instruments.
Percussion Kit features
- Complete selector switch on GUI including the following instruments:
- Orchestral Percussion, instruments distributed across 5 octaves keyboard: Snare Roll, Triple Roll, Bass Drum, , Timpani, Gong (Tam-Tam), Suspended Cymbal, Temple Block, Triangle, Timpani II.
- Auxiliary Percussion, also known as battery percussion or accessory percussion: Triangle, Woodblock, Ride Cymbal, Cymbals, Tambourine, Sleigh Bells.
- Mallet Percussion, also known as keyboard percussion: Vibraphone, Xylophone, Glockenspiel, Marimba, Tubular Bells.
- Latin Percussion, Conga, Timbale, Bongo, Castanets.
- African Percussion Kit (Full range).
- Integrated, variable room simulation. Free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of instruments and room. You can add your own effects, and mix the percussion the way you wish. Small rooms can be modeled just as accurately as larger spaces. Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mixer, used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment, without having to load up any other plug-ins.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. Every parameter can be controlled via MIDI or host automation.
Percussion Kit is available for Windows PC and costs $35 USD. A fully functional demo is available for download (generates a short beep in all output channels every 10 seconds).
Visit Syntheway for more information, audio demos and a link to download a demo verison of Percussion Kit.
Syntheway has released ElectriKeys, an electric piano VSTi plugin.
- Sound is generated via a hybrid method that combines synthesis and sampling techniques, to create the most realistic sounds of these vintage electric pianos.
- EP Selector. One instrument offering the sound of four legendary e-pianos: Fender Rhodes™ Electric Piano (Stage Piano Mark I), Hohner Clavinet D6™, Wurlitzer™ Electric Piano, Yamaha™ CP-70 Electric Grand Piano (Brilliance: Mellow, Normal and Bright)
- Tremolo Section: Recreates the classic effect (which was called vibrato on the real Rhodes™ front panel). Contains a LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with modulation depth, frequency and offset. The panning slider controls the output effect distribution between left and right speaker and to help create a broad spectrum of stereo tremolo effects.
- 5-Band Parametric Equalizer: EQ composed of five parametric filters with Frequency, Bandwidth and Gain knobs. Equalization allows you to lower or raise the volume of specific frequency ranges for bass and treble manipulation. Also contains global gain wheel to adjust the overall volume (Turn the wheel to right to boost a band, or to left to decrease its level).
- Decay & Release Time: Decay sets the note decay while the key is pressed. Release sets the release (fade out) time after the key is released, offering unique tone to each player.
- 32 presets for Tremolo effects and Parametric EQ ready to play. Creating new sounds is as simple as combining these presets in different ways and tweaking any associated parameters from there as desired.
- Signal’s Harmonic Spectrum (Freq. analyzer)
- FULL MIDI Automation: Every parameter can be controlled via MIDI or host automation.
ElectriKeys costs $35 USD, and a fully functional demo is available for download. (generates a short beep in all output channels every 10 seconds)
Visit Syntheway for more information.