Zerodebug has announced the release of touchAble 2, the long-awaited completely new version of its dedicated Ableton Live controller app for iPad.
touchAble 2 comes with a new Template Editor.
During the last months, the Berlin-based developers team Zerodebug have focused their efforts to create touchAble 2 the ultimate iOS control surface entirely dedicated to Ableton LIVE.
touchAble App has become increasingly popular since it has arrived on the market in september 2010, as more Live users realize the flexibility and the high level of controls and customization offered by the app; at bargain rates compared with the dedicated hardware controllers currently available. Countless artists around the globe – from bedroom producers to award winning artists – use it on stage, in their studio or while on the road.
touchAble 2 has been completely redesigned from the ground up but also compatible with all iPad generations. All the new features of version 2 are available to users running touchAble on iPad1.
Changes in touchAble 2
- MIDI Sequencer.
- Template Editor.
- Isomorphic Keyboard.
- Live 9 Features including browser access.
- Advanced Native Live Templates.
- MIDI Mapping external Controller.
- Countless of new features and improvements.
The touchAble 2 app is available to purchase for $24.99 USD.
More information: touchAble
Dance MIDI Samples has announced the release of four new products, now available from its website.
New at Dance MIDI Samples
- Swedish Electro Logic Template 3: Inspired by EDM artists such as Avicii, Calvin Harris, Axwell. This template features 100% Logic Synths, Sampler and Effects, no third party plug ins are required. All drum and musical content is in MIDI format allowing the user full control over the melody and groove. Logic X optimized version included. Price: £19.99 GBP.
- Dirty Dutch Logic Project Vol 1: Drawing inspiration from the likes of Martin Garrix, Hardwell & Nicky Romero this project for Logic 8, 9 & X illustrates how to construct a Dutch House style EDM track using only Logic’s plugin suite. Logic X optimized version included. Price: £17.99 GBP.
- Psychedelic Presets For Albino Vol 1: The soundset for Albino 3 features 64 top quality Psychedelic Trance presets concentrating on the classic FM synthesis that has spawned some of the signature sounds of Psytrance. The bank features basses, leads, effects and pad patches. Price: £14.99 GBP.
- EDM Super Pads Vol 1: 50 royalty free chord progressions in MIDI format aimed at EDM, film, TV and game soundtrack producers. Price: £17.99 GBP.
More information: Dance MIDI Samples
Abletunes has announced the release of Antidote, a Progressive House template library for Ableton Live.
“Antidote” takes inspiration from tech oriented Progressive House by MAKJ, Matisse & Sadko and Eric Prydz. You will find memorable breakdown and great build ups that drop into driving mixture of pulsing bass and sweeping synths.
This template will definitely be a great starting point for your next Progressive House beast!
- Ableton Live 9.0.1 (OR HIGHER) Template.
- Instruments/Plugins: Simpler, Glue, Operator, Sylenth1.
- PC and Mac Compatible.
- Additional VSTi: Sylenth1 Version: 2.21.
- Audio Tracks: 2.
- MIDI Tracks: 26.
- Return (Send) Tracks: 2.
- Download Size: 3.11 MB.
- All files are royalty free.
The template is available to purchase for $29 USD.
More information: Abletunes / Antidote
Abletunes has announced the release of three new template packs for Ableton Live.
High Voltage by Felix Luker
Felix Luker is a DJ and producer, specializing in a fusion of Techno, Funk, House and Electro, called “Tech Funk”. With releases on U&A, DIM MAK, Plasmapool & CRUX and remixes for Elite Force, Mustard Pimp and Atari Teenage Riot, this is another great producer who participates in our Artist Series collection.
Felix has created an awesome Electro House template featuring screaming bassline, stomping beat and epic breakdown. Get your hands on that wicked template right now!
Brass It Up
“Brass It Up” brings you a perfect Tech House Ableton template influenced by the sounds of UMEK and Format:B.
This is an awesome combination of funky bassline, synth brass and groovy beats, spiced up with techy synth and vocal cuts. Just listen to the demo and grab it while it’s HOT!
We are proud to present our fresh Psy Trance Ableton Live template “Phobia” that features pulsating bassline, typical kick, screaming leads and dark percussive sounds.
This is a perfect template for producers looking to make mind blowing Psy Trance tracks!
The template packs are available to purchase for $29 USD each.
More information: Abletunes
Clicksound has released Tempa Complextro Toolkit 1, a Logic Pro template for complextro music production.
This really is a truly awesome slab of Complextro production in a MIDI Construction Template for Logic Pro ready for you to tear up and give it your own hell-raising stamp. Kicking off with an anthemic array of pads and synths, don’t be fooled by the sublime. What goes up…must come down, and after the epic drop in this template, hold on to your internal organs, the bass is here. With a super rawness and grit that will make you feel like you are gnawing on a rough rock with a bloodied, broken tooth, this is heads down time, no looking up and you are initiated into the sound of Tempa and have your chance to tame this beast into your own individual chunk of Complextro.
Utilising the full-throttle power of Logic Pro’s in-built Instruments and Effects, the baselines are made up of a combination of EXS24 samples, ES1 and ES2 custom patches and they are seriously heavy-weight speaker-shakers! EQ has been placed on all of the drums and they are also compressed to give you a crisp, razor sharp, cutting edge sound. Two sidechain kicks are also set up each with unique settings: one for the main section (drums, baselines, synths) and one for the drop (synths, fx etc.) Instructions are given on how to add the sidechain to any new tracks that are created.
The Tempa Complextro Toolkit 1 pack is available from Loopmasters, priced at £14.95 GBP.
More information: Clicksound / Tempa Complextro Toolkit 1
Clicksound has launched Big Room MIDI Elements 1, a construction pack by Joe Zay for Ableton Live.
Your heart is going to beat itself out of your chest, breaking ribs’n’all with the punch that this MIDI Construction Template for Ableton Live lands on your auditory senses and your imagination. Taking the emotional and melodic nature of Progressive House and thrashing it with an infectious energy of Electro/Tech House, Joe Zay has created a perfect and masterful demonstration of a Big Room House arrangement structure and that can now become yours with which to run wild.
With massively impressive Ibiza-style climbs and builds, you really hit the floor running right from the start with synapse snapping beats and percussion plus some insidious sporadic trance synth snaps. As this progresses, we get into the world of altered-reality with a truly unique bass that defies gravity and form that stunningly evolves through another sublime long build primed with inhuman energy to throw open the gates of this BIG, Big House. You can actually feel the crowd bouncing with the occasional flicks of sweat with this one; a viscerally real, superb slice of Big House with an Electro tribalism of a deadly simple but epically effective rhythms and chord progressions, all commanded by the Sergeant Major of this template; the kick.
Big Room MIDI Elements 1 features
- Ableton Live 8.2 MIDI Construction Template (compatible with Ableton Live 9).
- 10 Drum and Percussion Tracks7 Bass Tracks.
- 10 Synth Lead, Stab and Chord Tracks.
- 12 Effects Tracks.
- Separate Sidechain Kick Track.
- Each track is assigned to one of three groups – Beats, Main and FX.
- This templates does not require any third party software, all associated samples and file are included in the download.
The template pack costs £14.95 GBP.
More information: Clicksound / Big Room MIDI Elements 1
The developers of touchAble have announced the upcoming version 2 of the iPad app for controlling Ableton Live.
touchAble provides a powerful, intuitive and reliable multitouch control solution for professional use. touchAble includes templates for lives plugins and is fully compatible with vsts, audiounits and instruments.
touchAble is supported by many professional musicians, performers, djs and composers around the world, who use touchAble on stage or in studio.
Changes in touchAble 2
- Complete rebuild of the app.
- New and faster Engine.
- New Graphic interface.
- New server.
- New Template editor module : build your own controllers pages.
- New Midi editor/ step sequencer.
- New Isomorphic keyboard.
- New Browser lets access to your library.
- Complete rebuild of XY pad module.
- Hundreds of new features, change and improvements.
touchAble 2 will be available soon. The update will be free for all touchAble users. Full compatibility with Live 8 and Live 9, Intro, Standard & Suite.
More information: touchAble
Push Button Bang has introduced Deep House Logic Template Vol. 2, a comprehensive multitrack arrangement and guide for creating deep tech, tribal influenced house.
The template gives you immediate access to a rich and extensive multi track house production, demonstrating essential arrangement principles for the layering of deep percussive grooves with minimal tech fx.
This second house Logic Template gives both wav and midi versions of the core multi track layers for you to quickly create something entirely new using the original groove progression.
Deep House Logic Template Vol. 2 features
- 1 Full Logic Pro 9.1.7 Song Template, 210 MB content.
- Includes associated files for EXS24/ES1/ES2/ESP plugins.
- Wav MultiTrack Version:
- 1.29Gb unzipped.
- 22 Channel Multitrack arrangement.
- Rendered as individual stems.
The template costs £9.95 GBP, the multitrack Wav pack is £7.95 GBP.
More information: Push Button Bang / Deep House Logic Template 2