Tek’it Audio releases Genobazz Pro
Tek’it Audio has announced the release of Genobazz Pro, an advanced version of their monophonic synthesizer plug-in.
Genobazz Pro is designed to be as simple to use as Genobazz but with more control over your sound, better filters and a more effective modulation system to create a new range of sound for your music.
Sculpt your waveform with the oscillator modulator and the new envelope. Give life to your sound using the new LFO available on each knobs (this make 15 LFOs) and create auto-pan effect, bass loop and riser easily. Make your sound bigger using the built in Chorus and Bass Booster effects. Create sounds starting with one of the 204 presets.
Genobazz Pro features
- 14 Waverforms and 11 Filters.
- Oscillator modulation envelope.
- MSEG or LFO on each rotary controllers.
- Velocity control on almost every parameters.
- Chorus and bass boost effects.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Maximum MIDI pitch bend range selector.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load….
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click randomize for all parameters.
- 204 Factory presets.
- Up to 128 user presets per bank.
- Comes with a comprehensive user manual.
- Easy installer.
Genobazz Pro for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 39 EUR / $49 USD.