Tek’it Audio has announced version 2.1 of its Kutter 2 frequency cutter plug-in for Windows.
Using Kutter you can cut frequencies on the 12 band easily and breathe life into your sound using the step modulation sequencer to create trance gate effect, fading effect, chop your drums and a lot more with high precision.
This update focus mainly on the improvements of the user interface for a better usability and come with some optimizations and a new output gain control.
Changes in Kutter v2.1
- BUG wrong step number selected on the first preset when initialized, resolved.
- Added -6/+6 dB output gain control.
- Faster Undo initialization.
- SSE2 instruction sets requirement.
- Reduced plug-in load time.
- Better accuracy of the current step display at high frequency.
- GUI Added author website URL to the note pop-up.
- GUI Modified screen background color to gray.
- GUI Updated Info and Social Screens.
- GUI Updated URL’s.
- GUI Mix slider replaced by a rotary knob.
- GUI Moved sequencer control to the bottom.
- GUI other improvements.
- SETUP other small improvements.
- User Manual updated and improved.
- DEMO the plug-in now work without limitations for 10 minutes.
Kutter 2 for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 29 EUR / $39 USD.