Time+Space has announced the Electronic Producer Bundle Competition, an electronic producer prize draw with over £1,000 GBP of software and samples up for grabs.
Time+Space has teamed up with some of their top brands to bring you a prize package of instruments, effects and samples that will inspire anyone producing electronic music – whether it be for the dancefloor or a modern movie soundtrack.
Featuring synths, samples, drums and mastering software, this package is not just for dance music producers – it’s also perfect for composers working on electronic music soundtracks and sound designers who are looking for an inspiring way to create completely unique sounds.
And whether you’re a hobbyist or a pro producer, all the instruments and effects in the bundle offer ways to get sounds in an instant as well as the chance to dive in deeper.
What you could win:
- Rob Papen eXplorer III – The entire Rob Papen collection in one single package
- Zero-G Cinematic IDM – Create exciting soundscapes for modern cinematic music
- iZotope Ozone 7 – Essential mastering tools with a creative edge
- iZotope Iris 2 – Combines the power of a sampler, the flexibility of a modular synth, and the fun of spectral filtering
- iZotope BreakTweaker – Designed by BT and developed by iZotope BreakTweaker is not your average drum machine
- iZotope Stutter Edit – It´s an effect. It´s an instrument. It´s Stutter Edit—an innovative tool for both studio and stage
- Epica Bass – From Sam Spacey, the producer behind the critically acclaimed Epica, Epica Bass is coming soon!
The contest closes on November 30th, 2015.