Tin Brooke Tales releases TLs-3127 Leveling Amplifier
Tin Brooke Tales (TbT) has released TLs-3127, a freeware leveling amplifier VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
- Reduction Knob, set the amount of reduction (compression) by lowering the threshold starting from 0db and working downwards.
- Gain Knob, get the amount of makeup gain to compensate the loss of volume due to compression.
- Comp/Limit Switch, allows you to choose between slower (Comp) and faster (Limit) Reaction.
- Boost Switch, will cause the reduction stage to “dig a bit deeper”.
- Noise Gate, boosts the reduction at low signal levels to prevent the noise floor from being raised together with the makeup gain.
- Stereo Link, links the output reduction envelopes to prevent the stereo field from drifting. (This is only active when running a stereo signal through the plugin).
- Reduction meter, shows the amount of gain reduction applied. The small meter around the reduction leds will show you the output level. ‘clip led’ will light up if the signal go above 0 db.
Download the TLs-3127 plug-in for Tin Brooke Tales.