TK Audio intros TK-lizer equalizer – The Tone Shaper
TK Audio has announced the release of the TK-lizer, a hardware mastering and main-buss equalizer.
Our new TK-lizer is a Baxandall type of EQ, high and low bands are selectable between shelving or bell, very useful for fine tuning of your low’s, mid’s and high’s.
The EQ also has a built in M/S function which lets you process the mid and side signals separately. You can also affect the stereo width of your music by using the level controls in M/S mode. The three bands are based on the legendary Baxandall circuit from the 50’s.
- Dual mono 3-band Baxandall style EQ.
- 12dB octave high pass filter (the highest HPF frequency 100Hz which is for mono-ing bass in M/S mode, this frequency can easily be changed by the customer).
- All controls are stepped for repeatability and easy channel tracking.
- Broad Q.
- High and Low band selectable between shelving or bell.
- Built in M/S function.
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs.
- Max output level before clip: 27dBu.
- Main 115v or 230v (not selectable).
- Handbuilt in Sweden.
The TK-lizer is available to purchase for 11.996 SEK ex VAT (~1.375 EUR).
More information: TK Audio