Togu Audio Line has announced TAL-BassLine-101, the upcoming virtual synthesizer instrument modeled after the Roland SH-101.
TAL proudly announces TAL-BassLine-101 after a year of hard work. We think it’s one of our most accurate emulations. The release will be in a few weeks.
- Features of the hardware.
- 24dB resonance low-pass filter (ZFD).
- Original (RC) and linear portamento mode.
- Built in arpeggiator with some additional modes.
- Powerful step sequencer with up to 64 steps and recording option.
- Carefully calibrated after our studio hardware device.
- Different sync modes (MIDI clock, Midi note trigger, Host).
- Sequencer MIDI export with drag and drop.
- Sequencer / arpeggiator MIDI out for VSTi version.
- De-Clicker mode for slower envelopes.
- Additional poly mode.
- Around 250 factory presets.
The Bassline-101 plug-in will be available to purchase for the introductory price of $40 USD for the first 2 months after release (regular $60 USD).
More information: Togu Audio Line