Tone Manufacture Error Tone, Glitchy and circuit bent sound sample library now also for Kontakt
Tone Manufacture has released a Kontakt version of Error Tone, a glitchy and circuit bent sound sample library previously released as a Reason ReFill.
We’ve been working late into the night to bring you our first Kontakt library and we’ve made sure that it uses Kontakt’s effects, modulators and script programming to their full potential.
All of our Kontakt libraries will include custom Performance Views to let you get straight to tweaking the most important controls and lots of lovely modulation wheel automation.
Error Tone for Kontakt features
- 32 instrument patches, from distorted drones to delicate mallet tones.
- 30 drum and instrument loop patches.
- 200+ singles hits, from tweeter shredding glitches to low end rumbles.
- 8 patches with the single hits mapped across the keyboard for ease of use.
- 46 REX2 loops.
- Includes mod wheel automation and custom Performance Views to allow easy access to the most important controls.
- 600+ Mb of content.
- 24 bit / 48khz high quality audio.
Error Tone is now available to purchase in Kontakt, Reason Refill or Wav / REX2 formats, for the introductory price of £19.99 GBP until August 11, 2010 (regular price £29.99 GBP).
Short links for August 4th, 2010