Tone2 announces ElectraX, virtual instrument with 4 synths in one interface
Tone2 has announced ElectraX, a virtual instrument plug-in featuring four powerful synthesizers in one interface.
Explore the musical possibilities of multi-synthesis oscillators, analog modeled filters, chaotic fractals, samples, psychoacoustic processing, flexible modulation and an immense sonic range. Combine multiple polyphonic or monophonic synthesizers and 13 different synthesis methods to create incredible results.
All this comes with an easy-to-use interface, high-end sound quality and remarkable low CPU usage for an instrument as feature-rich as ElectraX. The comfortable preset management provides instant access to a large library of sounds by professional designers.
ElectraX main features
- Four synthesizers in one interface.
- High-end sound quality.
- Huge sonic range.
- High flexibility.
- 13 different synthesis methods which can be combined.
- Psychoacoustic processing.
- Low CPU, multicore processor support.
- Easy to use.
- 4x multitimbral.
- presets by professional sound designers.
- 23 exclusive analog modeled filter types.
- 45 oscillator types.
- 18 effect types; Master effect section with Equalizer.
- More than 1000 waveforms.
- 64×4 voices.
- Midi learn.
- Customizable user interface with 4 skins.
- Standalone version for PC.
- Flexible preset management.
- Context sensitive help.
ElectraX will be available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) in December 2010.