Tone2 updates ElectraX to v1.4 incl. 64-bit Mac support
Tone2 has released version 1.4 of the ElectraX virtual synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
We are proud to announce the release of the ElectraX 1.4 update, including 64 bit Mac versions, several feature enhancements and fixes. The 1.4 update is free for all ElectraX customers.
Changes in ElectraX v1.4
- New features:
- 64 Bit VST & AU version for Mac (requires OSX 10.5 or higher).
- Mouse-wheel support for list selectors and knobs (if the host supports it).
- PDF manual can now be viewed from within the plugin (Mac).
- Better overall performance in big projects.
- Reworked graphics and skins.
- Enhanced workflow.
- The GUI code was completely rewritten. It’s faster and supports alpha blending now.
- Enhanced LFOs (random types & frequencies below 4Hz).
- Enhanced Legato.
- Key follow of filter with glide.
- Gatekeeper support on Mac.
- 64 bit version is Windows8 compatible.
- Improved installation process on PC and Mac.
- Many other small enhancements.
- Workaround for a host bug in Logic (garbage Midi data was sent to the plugin).
- Fix for hosts that did not open GUI on plugin loading (Ableton, Logic).
- Workaround for a Windows problem when mouse buttons are click-held for a long time.
- Fix for a possible permission problem in OSX Lion.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Legato, sustain pedal.
- Fixed some GUI glitches.
- Several smaller bugfixes.
ElectraX for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for 149 EUR / $189 USD.