ToneBoosters has released TB IsoneSurround, a 5.1 multi-channel surround sound loudspeaker setup including environment simulation.
TB IsoneSurround targets multimedia enthusiasts using headphones. It can be used on stereo content (simulating a virtual stereo loudspeaker setup) and 6-channel (5.1) multi-channel surround content (simulating a full surround experience). Besides binaural source simulation, the plugin also includes four different listening environments to optimally match the environment to the audio material.
TB IsoneSurround is the perfect extension for any multimedia player that supports VST plugins. Experience full surround-sound when watching movies using headphones.
TB IsoneSurround features
- Low-latency processing (511 samples).
- Support of all sampling rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz.
- Mastering-grade integrated peak limiter to prevent clipping artefacts.
- Four different virtual environments (Movie theater, home cinema, audiophile, live concert).
- Customizable distance.
- Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with virtually all host programs.
ToneBooster has also released updates for its current plugins:
- VU meter GUI fixes (peak values not always visible).
- Performance improvements for intel-based Macs.
- [XY Tool] Resolved bug of incorrect storage of linking and angle parameters.
- [Ferox] Bug fix resulting in clicking artefacts for Cubase 6 on Mac.
IsoneSurround for Windows and Mac (VST) is available as freeware.
More information: ToneBoosters