Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Toontrack Music updates EZdrummer to v1.2
Toontrack Music has released version 1.2 of EZdrummer, a virtual drum instrument for PC and Mac.
This update is recommended for all EZdrummer users. It adds essential support for the latest generation of EZX-s.
Changes in EZdrummer v1.2
- New Drumkit presets pull down menu including user preset saving facility.
- New Mixer channel LEDs indicates the presence of signal pre-fader.
- Drag and drop install of Toontrack MIDI packs supported.
- Various adjustments to support the upcoming Electronic EZX.
- Knob circular modes are now always relative.
- EZX library version info is now available from the Help menu.
Fixed in 1.2.0
- Changing drums while the sounds are loading improved.
- The Groove browser now skips headers when browsing with the Up/Down arrows.
- Fixed a memory leak related to MIDI file loading.
- Some preferences handling changes on Mac to better support multi-users workstations.
- If sounds cannot be found, the default location is probed (PC).
- Improvements to transmuting.
EZdrummer is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $179 USD / 119 EUR / £109 GBP.