Transvaal Audio releases Refuzznik v0.5 VST
Transvaal Audio (developer of Lost Technology) has released Refuzznik v0.5, a freeware distortion VST plug-in.
- ZeroX – for adding zero crossings
- Gain in control
- Mix control for mixing distortion types (sinusoidal/shelving)
- Amp and Freq controls which set the minimum amplitude and frequecy of the sinusoidal function
- FreqDif changes the frequency of the sinusoidal function in relation to input levels
Transvaal Audio’s Lost Technology has also been updated to v0.2.2.
Changes in v0.2.2
- The Exp modulator function (which didn’t produce very interesting results) has been replaced with the Top function
- There is now a help feature that displays a brief explanation of the most recently modified parameter. This feature is off by default and can be turned on by clicking on a button