ClassicTone-56 is a true-to-the-original recreation of one of the best sounding graphic EQs ever made.
- 10 independent bands, from low to high the bands are: 31 Hz, 63 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz and 16 kHz
- Gain Fader, adjusts the gain between -12 dB and +12 dB
PulTone-FL is a recreation of a super-sweet passive program filter set, one of the best ways to tweak and shape tracks to create space in a mix or to create limited frequency range effects like the classic “telephone” vocal.
- Bands: Two filter bands
- Low-cut frequencies: 50 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 150 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 750 Hz, 1 kHz, 1.5 kHz and 2 kHz
- Hi-cut frequencies: 1.5 kHz, 2 kHz, 3 kHz, 4 kHz, 5 kHz, 6 kHz, 8 kHz, 10 kHz, 12 kHz and 15 kHz
- Filter-to-Boost Slider, use the slider below each band to move between the far left position (full cut, true to the original) and the far right positions (full expand, the reverse curve of the full cut)
The ClassicTone-56 costs $99 USD, while the PulTone-FL costs $79 USD.