Two Notes Audio Engineering has announced the release of Torpedo PI-101, a professional speaker and miking simulator for Windows and Mac.
Want to take the best of your guitar/bass preamplifier or tube amplifier in your studio ? Meet the Torpedo PI-101 plugin !
Torpedo PI-101 features
- Power amp simulation with 8 different power amp topologies
- “Miking” section with more than 30 cabs and 8 studio standard micrphones available
- “Post-FX” section, including low cut filter, 5-band EQ, exciter and compressor
- Unique Torpedo algorithm from the VB-101 unit allows you to virtually move the microphone in front of the speaker cabinet (as you would in a real recording room) and to simulate the sound of a hard driven speaker.
- Torpedo Capture software for processing your own speaker cab and microphone. Outputs to a TUR file for use in Torpedo PI-101.
- Compatible with third party IR libraries.
Torpedo PI-101 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU, RTAS coming) is available to purchase for 199 EUR excl. VAT. A free iLok2 is included with a purchase in celebration of the launch of Two Notes’ new online store and the release of the Torpedo PI-101 plugin.