u-he has released version 2.5.1 of Zebra, a virtual wireless modular synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
u-he proudly presents a new version of Zebra: V2.5.1 is now available for download.
With numerous improvements, including the new the oscillator effects and 64-bit support, version 2.5.1 is much more than a normal maintenance update.
Changes in Zebra 2.5.1
- Adds more than 70 new factory presets (Howard Scarr).
- Adds a bunch of Zebrify presets (Tasmodia).
- Includes completely new, well-structured manuals.
- Adds two new spectral effects (Phase Distortion and Wrap).
- Includes native 64-bit support for Mac AU and VST Win.
- Adds Cocoa view to AU version.
- Loud spikes while switching presets now eliminated.
- Improved timing stability for swing (affects LFOs and arpeggiator).
- Improved timing for MSEGs.
- Improved CPU usage for RTAS (Mac) version.
- RTAS (Mac) now supports ctrl+alt+cmd+click (“3-finger salute”) automation.
- Improved installers, take Win7 permissions issues into account.
- Zebralette is now freeware, includes extra presets (also by Howard).
- Various bugs and niggles fixed, minor GUI improvements.
- Upgrade from Zebra1 AU is now free.
Zebra for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for $199 USD (excl. VAT). The update is free for current Zebra users.
u-he has also announced that Zebralette is now available as freeware.
We have also decided to offer Zebralette for free! Zebralette started out as “magware” and then became part of the Zebra bundle as a learning tool for Zebra’s powerful oscillators. Zebralette is still automatically installed together with Zebra, but now has no demo limitations.