u-he updates ACE modular synthesizer to v1.3
u-he has announced the release of ACE 1.3, the latest update to the modular synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
ACE belongs to a new generation of synthesizers developed with the latest, fastest computers in mind. ACE offers classic modular synthesis and more at a fraction of the cost of dedicated hardware. But like its hardware forebears, you can patch any output into any input: the number of different ways to connect modules together is practically infinite. Needless to say, you will never run out of cables!
Changes in ACE v1.3
- 200 new presets by Howard Scarr.
- New oscilloscope options – fire! glow!
- New mapping generator drawing tools.
- Filter reset.
- UI display options improved – brightness options, antialiased text.
- Bug fixes.
- AAX support.
- Check the changelog for details.
ACE for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for 69 EUR.