Ueberschall releases Analog FX
Ueberschall has released Analog FX, a sophisticated sample collection boasting a massive library of premium and designed analog Sounds and Loops which contain over 1.7GB of cutting-edge sound material.
It is a state-of-the-art FX collection of samples (by Marc Steinmeier) offering a huge variety of atmospheres, noises, basslines, leads, sweeps, LFO as well as hundreds synth loops.
The library is produced for: advertising and gameaudio, trailer creation, cinema and tv post production, animation, sound
design, multimedia presentations and for all the different musical styles and producers looking for analog production fx elements.
- 1.7 GB Analog Sounds
- 960 Loops and Samples
- Includes loop player “Elastik”
- highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting in best quality
- innovative “LoopEye” for fast loop variations
- all parameters midi controllable
- multiple content management
- each product separately installable
- mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map)
- save audio of original and modified loops
- creation of user presets
- filter with “kill function” (-72db)
- adaptable to tempos from 10 to 480 bpm
- audio engine for quick adaptation
- and many many more
Ueberschall’s Analog FX is available for USD 119,- (€ 99,-) for Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS/StandAlone.
Visit Ueberschall for more information and audio demos.