Universal Audio updates UAD Powered Plugins to v5.4.1
Universal Audio has released UAD Software Version 5.4.1, the lastest version of the UAD Powered Plug-Ins Software.
UAD Software Version 5.4.1 provides minor functional and sonic improvements to the FATSO Jr./Sr. Powered Plug-In, as well as a new “Clear CPU Affinity” setting for Windows users, which reduces CPU spiking on most multi-processor systems.
Changes in UAD Software Version 5.4.1
- [UAD-2] FATSO Jr./Sr. – Minor functional and sonic changes improve usability and emulation accuracy:
- All LEDs turn off when power disabled.
- Ch 2 parameters default to OFF/”0″ in mono instance.
- Improvements to interaction between Compressor threshold and Tranny circuit.
- Removed discontinuities in the saturation curve at clip level.
- Copy+Paste settings from mono to stereo now working.
- IMPORTANT: FATSO Jr./Sr. v5.4.1 session and preset settings are not backwards compatible with v5.4.0.
- [Windows] New “Clear CPU Affinity” setting reduces CPU spiking on most multiprocessor systems (UAD-2 only).
- [RTAS] UAD v5.4.1 does not include the latest version of the Mellowmuse ATA RTAS plug-in. We recommend downloading and installing the latest ATA version after updating to UAD v5.4.1. The latest ATA version is available directly from the Mellowmuse website.
More information: Universal Audio