Universal Sampling releases Down & Dirty & Clean Guitar for Kontakt
Universal Sampling has announced the release of Down & Dirty & Clean Guitar, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
This library was born out of the want for a down and dirty guitar lib – one that can be loaded, and used quickly – no fuss, no hassle. And one that has a very small RAM footprint. Perfect for creating intricate guitar parts with alot of movement, or just doing simple sketches.
The Down & Dirty & Clean Guitar lib consists of two sections: distorted (mic’d w/amp), and clean. Both sections are mirrors of one another; both have single notes, and chords. The notes are 2 velocity layers, and either mono and round robin x2, or stereo, split l/r. 4+ octaves are covered – from the low B0, up to the highest E5. The chords as well are 2 velocity layers, and either mono and round robin x2, or stereo, split l/r. They cover an octave and a half, starting at the low B0, and working up to Eb2. Chords have two strumming patterns – fast and slow, and are both major and minor.
Down & Dirty & Clean Guitar features
- 988 samples, 3.53 GB installed; 1.69 GB .rar download.
- Instrument list:
- Clean Mono Round Robin Guitar-Chords
- Clean Mono Round Robin Guitar-Single Notes
- Clean Stereo Guitar-Chords
- Clean Stereo Guitar-Single Notes
- Dirty Mono Round Robin Guitar-Chords
- Dirty Mono Round Robin Guitar-Single Notes
- Dirty Stereo Guitar-Chords
- Dirty Stereo Guitar-Single Notes
- Format: .wav (48k/24bit); Kontakt 4 required.
Down & Dirty & Clean Guitar is available to purchase as a download for $49 USD, or on DVD for $54 USD (U.S. shipping) / $57 USD (International shipping).