UVI releases String Machines vintage analog string synthesizers
UVI has announced String Machines, a hybrid instrument forged with the analog imprint of the 11 most musical string synthesizers ever built.
Back in the 70′s, leading keyboard designers around the world attempted to reproduce orchestral string sounds through analog synthesis. The results were far from their original intent but were in no way failures. Used on countless cult records and engrained in our collective memory to this day – these ‘String Machines’ bore an analog soul on their own.
At UVI we are obsessed with this, having spent countless hours working on ways to capture this analog soul and present it as an accessible, expressive, fully editable digital tool. So was born String Machines – a hybrid instrument forged with the analog imprint of the 11 most musical string synthesizers ever built.
UVI has painstaking recorded thousands of samples with the very best analog and digital gear available, putting in all experience ever learned to bring you this comprehensive instrument at an unbelievable price.
String Machines features
- Authentic sounds with character reproduce the analog grunge and warmth of yesteryear.
- Instant access to tons of presets and preset layers; find sounds you love and get inspired quickly.
- Dual layers. Select the machine and the associated sounds.
- No loading time when switching machines and sounds.
- Shape your sounds using authentic analog-modeled filters, envelopes, and LFOs.
- Experiment with the step modulator and take your sound out of this world!
- Samples recorded in 24/96 khz with Prism convertors, mastered to perfection and converted to 16/44.1 kHz.
- Included machines: Korg Poly Ensemble PE2000, Eko Stradivarius, Siel Orchestra, Excelsior Strings Synthesizer K4, Logan String Melody, Crumar Performer, Elka Rhapsody, Solina String Ensemble, Yamaha SS30, ROLAND RS-505 & VP-330.
String Machines is available to purchase for $99 USD / 89 EUR.