VirSyn releases Addictive microSynth for iPhone/iPod
VirSyn has announced Addictive microSynth, a music app for iPhone/iPod which combines the synthesis power of Addictive Synth with an easy to use 4 track loop phrase recorder.
It was never so easy to create beautiful sounds and driving loops. The unique dynamic wavetable synthesis allows you to explore an unprecedented wide range of sonic territory. From acid loops, crystal clear percussions, realistic human choirs to complex musical sound scapes nothing seems impossible with only a handful parameters to tweak.
Together with the intelligent randomizer for both sounds and arpeggios you will loose any sense of time and space while exploring unknown sonic territories. Right from the beginning you’ll understand why it’s named Addictive.
Addictive microSynth features
- 4 Track Loop Recorder
- Live recording/playback of phrases divided in up to 4 tracks with unlimited overdubbing.
- Mute/Solo for each track.
- Paste loops from other music Apps in one of the 4 tracks.
- Loop length can be set from one to eight bars.
- Dynamic wavetable synthesizer
- Six dynamic wavetable oscillators per voice, up to 48 total.
- Continous morphing between two oscillator sets.
- Realtime editing of up to 128 partials (overtones).
- Realtime editing of filter structure to create arbitrary body resonances.
- Extensive modulation possibilities using up to 4 LFOs and 4 Envelopes.
- Control matrix allows real time control of five parameters using using MIDI Breath and Footcontroller, the modulation wheel and the tilt sensors of the iPad.
- Monophonic or polyphonic with 4 voices. ( 2 voices on older devices )
- 128 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
- Up to three effects concurrently usable selected from: equalizer, phaser, flanger, chorus and stereo/cross delay.
- Play melodies live with the onscreen keyboard. Drag fingers for slides and vibrato.
- Optionally use CoreMIDI* compatible hardware keyboard.
- Musical scale setting makes for easy playing.
- Full featured programmable Arpeggiator
- Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
- Can trigger single notes and chords.
- Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
- 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible.
- For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order.
- Export loops as audio and midi files.
- Audio pasteboard. Copy audio recordings to Clipboard for use with other Apps (e.g. Intua BeatMaker and many others)
- Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
Addictive microSynth is available to purchase for $2.99 USD.