vladg/sound has updated its Molot freeware compressor effect plug-in to version 0.3.
Changes in Molot v0.3
- VU-meter calibrated for -18 dBFS, 300 ms.
- “Oversampling” default value in presets now automatically scaled down for the projects
- with high sample rates.
- Current settings can be saved as “Default” preset parameters.
- External stereo sidechain support (from inputs 3, 4) added.
- “1/10″ multiplier parameter added to set very short attack and release times.
- Numeric parameter values now can be seen.
- Linear phase oversampling support added.
Molot for Windows (VST) is available as a free download.