Vox announces JamVOX III
Vox has announced JamVOX III, a jam and practice tool for guitar.
This stand-alone software package brings together the best of VOX amp & effect modeling along with advanced Guitar XTraktion technology (GXT III) and popular plug-in compatibility. Announcing JamVOX III, the ultimate performance studio for the guitarist.
JamVOX has been newly reborn as the “JamVOX III” stand-alone software. Offering dramatically evolved features plus an even more sophisticated GXT function – the new GXT III – JamVOX III provides significantly more precision and operability. There’s also an even easier-to-use interface, and a movie recording function, making JamVOX III the ideal choice for enjoyably playing your guitar, learning songs by ear, practicing, or producing music.
JamVOX III features
- Mac or PC compatible Guitar Studio software.
- Drag & Drop interface allows quick creation of a customized rig.
- 19 Amp models, from vintage to high-gain
- Virtual Valve Reactor delivers spot-on recreations of the original amp design.
- 12 Speaker cabinet models; combine your favorite amp & cabinet.
- 57 Effect models accurately emulate the originals
- 18 Pedal type effects (Compressor, Wah, etc.).
- 12 Modulation style effects (Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, etc.).
- 11 Delay effects, including modeled analog tape echo, multi-head delay, etc..
- 15 Reverb type effects plus Noise Reduction.
- GXT III Guitar XTraktion removes (or isolates) the guitar from nearly any recording; allowing performers to play along in place of their guitar heroes.
- Improved full-screen interface.
- Access to JamVOX-online.com.
- Movie Recording mode for critiquing your own practice sessions.
- Plug-in (AU, VST) abilities; 64-Bit native support.
JamVOX III will be released in April, 2012, for the introductory price of $49.99 USD until May 31, 2012 (regular MSRP $99.99 USD). Current users of JamVOX can update at no charge using the JamVOX software’s auto update function or via JamVOX-Online.com.