Voxengo updates Crunchessor to v2.5
Voxengo has released version 2.5 of Crunchessor, a general-purpose track compressor for professional audio production applications.
One of Crunchessor’s main advantages is the ease of tuning, which at the same time instantly delivers an excellent sonic performance. Beside this, Crunchessor offers you a selection of compression coloration styles. By choosing an appropriate coloration style, you can add the character most suitable for the sound material you are working with. Crunchessor also accepts external side-chain source signals and allows you to filter key signal sources before they are used for compression.
Changes in Crunchessor v2.5
- “Radial” knob mode can be now disabled completely.
- “Off-Line Render” indication added.
- Level metering parameters added.
- Knob read-outs now require a single click for keyboard entry.
- Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other hosts fixed.
- Host sample rate switch-related problem fixed.
- Minor visual improvements implemented.
- Plug-in initial loading time reduced.
Crunchessor is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for $49.95 USD. A demo version is available for download.