Voxengo updates LF Max Punch to v1.1
Voxengo has released version 1.1 of LF Max Punch, a professional audio effect plug-in for music and sounds where low-frequency thump and punch are most welcome, and where distortion is applied specifically to bring the bass sound to life.
LF Max Punch plug-in dynamically emphasizes selected bass frequency band, applies a smooth saturation over it, and produces additional sub-harmonic content, with the ability to blend it with the original bass band sound. Optional compression can then be applied to the resulting low-frequency sound. LF Max Punch first splits the broad-band signal into low- and high-frequency bands by means of a selectable-slope crossover filter and then applies the aforementioned effects to the lower band only.
Changes in LF Max Punch v1.1
- Crossover filter steepness parameter added.
- “Radial” knob mode can be now disabled completely.
- “Off-Line Render” indication added.
- Global level metering parameters added.
- Knob read-outs now require a single click for keyboard entry.
- Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other hosts fixed.
- Host sample rate switch-related problem fixed.
- Minor visual improvements implemented.
- Plug-in initial loading time reduced.
LF Punch Max is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for $69.95 USD. A demo version can be downloaded here.