Voxengo has updated its Soniformer spectral mastering processor plugin for Windows and Mac to version 3.3.
Every parameter in Soniformer is defined by means of a graphic envelope which is freely-modifiable and which may contain unlimited number of control points. Beside usual threshold, attack, release and compression/expander ratio parameters Soniformer offers you control over “stereo width” and “panning” parameters making Soniformer an effective tool for stereo field adjustments.
Changes in Soniformer v3.3
- WAbsence of level metering in other channel groups beside the first one was fixed.
- Window resizing implemented.
- Plug-in’s popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for filter type and parameter value selection.
- The “Min Infrastructure” user interface display mode added.
- The “Flat Level Meters” level meter display mode added.
- Version change history information window added.
Soniformer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $99.95 USD.