Wave Alchemy intros Digital Revolution for Kontakt
Wave Alchemy has introduced Digital Revolution, an upcoming drum machine instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Since the release and subsequent update of Transistor Revolution MKII we have been busy behind the scenes working on a brand new instrument which is inspired by the classic digital drum machines of the past…
Powered by ‘Revolution Engine’ technology our forthcoming Digital Revolution virtual instrument puts vintage digital drum sounds from the 1980’s at your fingertips.
We have faithfully captured the unique sound of 9 iconic digital drum machines spanning from 1980 to 1989, including all sample variations of the original drum machines, tune, decay and various other settings. Each drum sound has also been re-sampled multiple times through an iconic ‘grey’ 12-bit sampler to allow for real-time re-sample/grit modes which can easily be selected from the instrument interface.
Digital Revolution features
- 9 classic digital drum machines and 3 bonus analogue machines.
- New ‘Character Mode’ allowing real-time selection of Lo-Fi (re-sampled), Hi-Fi and Original sound sources.
- Sequence patterns quickly and easily using the ‘Revolution Engine’ step sequencer.
- Mix and match drum sounds from 12 iconic drum machines in real-time and dynamically browse any available sound either by machine or drum voice.
- Assign the same percussion sound to multiple voices to quickly play and sequence melodic patterns.
- Easy synchronization with any host or DAW.
More information: Wave Alchemy