Wavelore Instruments Pedal Steel Guitar Group Buy
Wavelore Instruments is running a group buy for Pedal Steel Guitar, a pedal steel sample library for Kontakt.
From now until August 6th 2009, we will be offering new customers of the Pedal Steel Guitar library the opportunity to save up to 50% off the price of the library.
By particapating in this Group Buy, you will be nudging the price of the library during the group buy period lower and lower, until eveyone who particaptes gets a discount on the full price based on the number of participants!
Pedal Steel Guitar features
- Ten strings of E9th-tuned pedal steel guitar, totalling 1.9 Gigabytes of 24-bit samples for Native Instruments Kontakt 2 or 3.
- Allows independent pitch bending of all strings in nearly endless combinations, all on a single Kontakt 2 or 3 MIDI channel.
- 8-Way Round-Robin sampling for natural sounding repetitions of notes and phrases.
- Gives access to 24 neck positions via assignable MIDI CC#.
- Seperately assignable controls for vibrato speed and depth.
- Convolution Amp Modeling: 3 Amps with up to four reverb settings and multiple stereo/mono mic configurations.
- Realtime release sample control (pick damping and palm damping).
- MIDI Learn mode for all assignable controls and keyswitches.
- A feature-rich, dynamic performance view with three pages of clearly organized and intuitive controls for tweaking the instrument to your taste and style.
- Carefully chosen factory settings to allow unsurpassed out-of-the-box playability.
- A detailed user guide .pdf including a quick start guide and detailed info on operation.
Pedal Steel Guitar is normally available for purchase for $299.99 USD. If the group buy reaches the maximum level of 100 or more participants by August 6th 2009, the price will drop to $149.99 USD.
More information: Wavelore Instruments
Beatluxe releases Minimum