whiteLABEL releases simpleTON II distortion plugin
whiteLABEL has released simpleTON II, a dual filter distortion plug-in for Windows.
Basically, there’s more of it – lots more … with upto 8 poles per filter and huge amounts of resonance on-tap, simpleTON can really, *really* scream. Each filter is now switchable between HP and LP and the A / B mode switch can give each a different flavour. With more poles comes more resonance and simpleTON II has it by the ship-load, so for safety the full force is only available via a new ‘screaming’ mode.
simpleTON II’s brand new interface is bigger, clearer and easier to use with everything placed in logical positions.
simpleTON II features
- Two filter units:
- Switchable high pass / low pass.
- Upto 48 dB/octave response.
- Controls for frequency and resonance.
- A / B operating mode.
- Additional high resonance screaming mode.
- Switchable routing to distortion, with:
- Controls for Threshold and Drive.
- 2 algorithms – overdrive or wave-shaping.
- Bias control.
- Other features:
- Pre-mix limiter.
- Gain control.
- Output wet / dry mix control.
- VST automation parameters.
- MiDI control with learn function.
simpleTON II is available to purchase at the introductory price of £10 GBP until March 31st, 2013 (regular £15 GBP). Existing users of the original simpleTON can upgrade for half-price. A free mono version is also available to download.