Wusik updates Wusikstation to v4.0.6
Updated in v4.0.6
- Added: all effects are now VSTs. (2.4 SDK) The internal code was also changed to load any VST effect. (with restrictions) A wIni file let you set special information
- Added: new options on the file-browser
- Hold Effects. When selected, the current FX settings will be hold during preset-changes. This includes FX sends and insert effects
- Hold ModMatrix. When selected, the current ModMatrix list will be kept during preset loading
- Load Only ModMatrix. When selected, only the ModMatrix list and Mod LFOs/Envelopes will be loaded
- Load Only Effects. When selected, only the Effects will be loaded. This includes all Send levels and Inserts
- Added: the update files also includes the 3 new effects previously released on the Wsm issue #013
- Fixed: crash on trying to load a bypass effect preset
- Fixed: Loading effects presets won’t change WetDry/DryOut/FX2 parameters. Also, loading an Insert effect will set WetDry to 50%
- Fixed: lost of file extension during saving on some hosts
Important Note: this updates requires at least V3.1.4 prior to installation.
Visit Wusik for more information.