Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Wusik updates Wusikstation to v5.8.6
Wusik has released version 5.8.6 of Wusikstation, a hybrid vector & wavesequencer sampler/rompler instrument for Windows PC.
This updater now features 3 skins: New White, Limeflavour and Old Blue. It will show a preview of all 3 skins and ask which one should be the Default skin. (it installs all 3 skin files)
Changes in Wusikstation v5.8.6
- Added: new Mod-Matrix Sources: Alternate First, Mono and Poly. The value alternates from Min to Max in a Ping-Pong way.
- Added: click once in any Pitch-Bend parameter, a new Global Off option can be found. This will turn all layers Bend to off and also any patch you load after that. This is saved in the wINI file, so any new instance loaded after that is also affected.
- Changed: how the Groove Sequencer page selector works with the new skin type 3. (White-Skin) Now it will just scroll the sequences, instead of changing the pages.
- Changed: now you can use the Stereo Pan Polyphonic Destination in the Mod-Matrix, even for Mono Sounds. It will force it to Stereo-Mode.
- Changed: tweaking the Wavesequencer slot, goes back to page 1, instead of page 2.
- Changed: In the Groove Sequencer, the Current Step Beat and Current Step Edit images are now draw on Top of the Step image.
- Changed: in the FX version, the FX Name was not centered like the FX Preset.
- Changed: Groove Sequencer Remote-Edit Ctrl+Up/Down now changes the Sequence-Lane Page/Offset.
- Fixed: when using multiple filters for the same layer, changing frequency would tweak resonance too.
- Fixed: white-skin file search color problem and other skin typos. Also fixed a problem during install that would merge the old Default skin file with the new one.
- Fixed: groove sequencer remote pattern wrong tool-tip information.
- Fixed: Wavesequencer Sample Start Lane wouldn’t work with Speed=Off for any other step when modulating the sequence start with the modulation matrix.
- Fixed: when Groove Sequencer is playing, changing SEQ page doesn’t update seq lanes.
- Fixed: Groove Sequencer Remote-Edit Ctrl+Up/Down wouldn’t work correctly.
- Fixed: Groove Sequencer – duplicating a pattern with Midi CC information (some other random problems related to Midi CC lanes).
- Fixed: automated-load crash problem when starting from layer O1 in some situations.
- Fixed: problems with Insert effects not loading presets or/and redrawing the screen.
- Fixed: clicks when streaming from disk in certain situations.
Wusikstation is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC for $99.95 USD.