Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Wusik updates Wusikstation to v5.7.2
Wusik has released version 5.7.2 of Wusikstation, a hybrid vector & wavesequencer sampler VST instrument for Windows PC.
Changes in Wusikstation v5.7.2
- Several problems related to reading WAV/SFZ files fixed.
- Problem with the FX version related to some graphic-images fixed.
- Problem with Loop-Position Modulation x Poly Presets fixed.
- Groove-Box/G-Seq Problem when using Note-Learn mutting the note inputs fixed.
- Groove-Box/G-Seq Midi-Learn is now working on all Groove Box parameters.
- Internal memory leak problems with very large sound files fixed.
- Changing number-of-voices no longer re-loads sounds, only the preset.
Both the full & demo versions have been updated.
Visit Wusik for more information.