Aciddose has updated the Xhip free synthesizer plugin in for Windows.
With the addition of a second oscillator, super-saw unison, two filters, a waveshaper, pairs of modulators (envelopes, and LFOs); Features like ringmod, xmod, filter input FM, saturation and global unison Xhip has become far more than its original intention.
Xhip allows you to produce the highest quality dual-oscillator polyphonic synthesizer sounds similar to classic poly synthesizers of the late 80s. Strings, synth pads, basses, leads, organs, pianos, percussions, bells, vocals, sound effects and more are demonstrated in the included bank.
Changes in Xhip v8.0
- Resizable GUI.
- MIDI to parameter routing.
- Embedded effects.
- Preset categories.
- Bank name.
- New LEDs.
- Buttons replaced with a menu.
- Improved preset menu.
- Improved parameter menus.
- Unison stereo width.
- Sine waveform.
- Save/load state files.
- User-customizable “init state”.
- PCM now saved in projects/state.
- Save/load “MIDI learn” CC map.
- Linear and differentiated xmod modes.
- Voice recycling switch.
- Various fixes and other improvements.
Xhip is available for download as a 32/64-bit VST plugin for Windows.
More information: Xhip Synthesizer