XILS-lab has announced XILS V+, an instrument plug-in that combines a Vintage 10 band Vocoder, Supreme Top Octave Divider based Strings and Human Voices, or any sophisticated layering of these three elements.
From a very long time, this wonderful and versatile machine was used by a lot of well know artists and musicians, from a long time now, it is waiting by a lot of computer user to be part of their sound arsenal.
Don’t wait any more, XILS-lab finely emulated the Top Octave Divider Oscillator, the strings and human voice filter, the wonderful Ensemble (chorus) circuitry and last be least the 10 bands vocoder. How close XILS-lab did ? juts judge by yourself seeing the A/B comparison video, listening to the various Audio demo.
Not only emulating the original machine, the XILS V+ offers you much more : some hidden parameters are now avalable for the user, three built-in effects (Stereo Space, Reverb, Phaser) and tone of modulation possibilities are also providing for a huge sound possibilities and character.
XILS V+ features
- One finely tweak and emulated Top Octave Divider aliasing free oscillator, providing up to 49 voices of polyphony.
- One strings section.
- One human voices section.
- One 10 bands vocoder.
- A virtual keyboard which can be saved in your presets.
- An Advance Stereo Space effect.
- A simple but nice sounding reverb.
- A Ananlog like resonant Phaser.
- Up to 6 free assignable modulation dots, with up to 11 sources and 23 destinations.
- A special Glide function.
- A finely tweak analog-like pitch tracker.
- Access to a lot of parameters which its hardware model kept secret under the roof.
- All parameters are MIDI controllable.
XILS V+ for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) will be available to purchase on May 25th, 2013, for 149 EUR.