XILS-lab releases Chor’X spatializer chorus effect plugin
XILS-lab has released Chor’X, the Spatializer chorus effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Chor’X combines three types of Vintage Chorus effects, based on Bucket-Brigade Delay (BBD) emulation with a sophisticated True Stereo Dynamic Spatializer.
With this duo, it becomes very easy to add space , depth, and other dimensions to your instruments, and achieve complex and intriguing mixes.
- Four Bucket-Brigade Delay emulations.
- Three standard chorus structures (with special filtering and compender emulations).
- Two 2-D pads for easy parameters tweaking.
- True Stereo Dynamic Engine.
- Advanced Dry/Wet modulation with an impulse follower.
- Advance Amount modulation with an envelope follower.
- True stereo path with independent Right and Left Chorus structures.
- Advanced preset management.
- All parameters are MIDI controllable.
Chor’X for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 39 EUR until April 30th, 2012 (regular 59 EUR).
Ueberschall releases 80′s Smash Hits