XILS-lab releases XILS 3
XILS-lab has released XILS 3, a virtual instrument based on the of the architecture of a classic matrix based modular synthesizer.
We are proud to launch the XILS 3, an exciting new matrix style virtual modular synthesizer.
Based on the architecture of the legendary EMS VCS3 synth, the XILS 3 is capable of creating both ‘classic’ sounds and totally new ones.
XILS 3 features
- Three aliasing-free oscillators : sine, ramp, square, triangle.
- One 2/4 poles low pass filter (a 3 pole self-oscillating mode is also planned).
- One envelope, based on two different designs, trapezoid and ADSR.
- One spring reverb.
- One ring modulator.
- One 128 steps sequencer.
- two output static filters.
- One joy stick.
- Three connection matrix.
- One input gate.
- One input envelope follower.
- One pitch tracker.
- One transient tracker.
- Mono/Unison/Polyphonic playing mode, up to 18 voices of polyphony.
- all parameters MIDI controllable.
- Many presets made by famous sound designers (Kevin Lamb, Chris Pitman, Cliff Douse, to name but a few).
XILS-3 is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for 220 EUR. A demo version is available for download (Syncrosoft eLicenser required).
Visit XILS-lab for more information.