Yonac Software releases miniSynth
Yonac Software has released miniSynth (aka miniApollo), a keyboard synthesizer for the iPhone.
miniSynth is designed to recreate the sounds of the ’70s classic analog synths. It features a wide array of controls that allows users to experiment with and sculpt sounds, evoking the countless futuristic sounds associated with the wood-and-transistor era in electronic music.
- Two variable-range, “old school” oscillators.
- Four individual waveforms per oscillator (triangular, sawtooth, sine and square).
- Six stops per oscillator, giving approximately a 5-7000 Hz range, including individual LFO switches.
- Dedicated VFO mixers.
- User-controllable VCF (variable capacitance filter), with retro-modeling algorithm and feedback.
- User-controllable attack/decay filters.
- Programmable glide.
- Vintage modeling “tape delay” reverb unit, including adjustable delay time and decay.
- Keyboard-on mode.
- 48-key, 4-octave keyboard.
- 10 factory sound presets.
miniSynth is available from the Apple iPhone App Store for $1.99 USD.
Visit Yonac Software for more information.