zplane PPMulator V3, metering plugin update
zplane has announced version 3 of PPMulator, a metering plug-in for Windows and Mac.
PPMulator will soon be available in two versions, the standard version for peak metering and the XL version for both peak and loudness metering.
Changes in PPMulator V3
- true peak metering compliant to ITU-R BS.1770
- real time logging of phase correlation
- support for 64 bit platforms (VST Win, AU MacOS, stand-alone Win & MacOS)
- free upgrade for existing users
- PPMulator XL:
- functionality of PPMulator
- loudness metering compliant to EBU R128
- real time logging of loudness (as well as peak and phase)
- offline batch logging for files
- adjustable hold times for maximum peak and over
- enhanced adjustment resolution for the reference level
PPMulator+ is available for $99 USD/79 EUR, PPMulator XL for $149 USD/119 EUR. The upgrade from PPMulator+ 2.x will be free of charge. Upgrades from PPMulator+ 3.x to PPMulator XL 3.x are $70 USD /49 EUR.
Products registered before April 4th, 2011 can be upgraded for a reduced price of $30 USD/20 EUR (offer valid until July 31st, 2011).
Short links for March 14th, 2011