Zynaptiq announces UNVEIL v1.5 incl. VST, RTAS & AAX support for Windows and Mac
Zynaptiq has announced version 1.5 of UNVEIL, a realtime de-reverberation and signal focusing plug-in.
This free update adds VST, RTAS and AAX support for both MacOS X and Windows systems, as well as several workflow enhancements, and will be available November 15th, 2012. Zynaptiq will be showing the new version at the 133rd AES Convention in San Francisco, October 26th-29th, 2012, booth 639.
UNVEIL is a real-time, de-mixing based plug-in that allows attenuating or boosting reverb components within a mixed signal of any channel count, including mono sources.
Additionally, UNVEIL allows bringing the key features of a recording into focus, or moving them to the background, by attenuating or boosting perceptionally less important signal components.
Zynaptiq UNVEIL De-Reverberation and Signal Focusing: Applications For Post-Production.
Changes in UNVEIL v1.5
- Now supports RTAS, AAX Native and VST on MacOS X and Windows in addition to AudioUnits.
- New preset management functionality accessible from within the plug-in GUI allows user presets to be used across all plug-in formats on all platforms.
- New multi-mono capability in Logic Pro 9.x to allow for individual settings for channels in multi-channel/surround scenarios.
- New authorization app for more streamlined user experience.
- Completely re-designed automation system for improved automation workflow.
- New factory presets.
- New option to enter values numerically by double-clicking controls.
The free UNVEIL v1.5 update will be available November 15th, 2012, from within the automatic update system of the v1.07 plug-in.
UNVEIL is priced at 399 USD/EUR (prices in EUR inclusive of 19% VAT) and available from the Zynaptiq website as well as select retailers.