123Creative has announced the release of Rock & Metal Boutique, a collection of 7 pedals/stompboxes and 2 universal combos developed in collaboration with G-Sonique.
G-Sonique: Rock & Metal Boutique pedals are designed according to most popular rock and metal pedals from 80s, 90s 00s and using classic G-Sonique technology of recreation of real analog circuits in virtual world.
If you think most virtual pedals sounding digital/flat, try this analog juice. Virtual COMBOs / AMPs were designed according to most popular rock and metal combos with using microphone recording, analyse and impulses from these devices + recreation of amplification circuit in virtual circuit design.
Rock & Metal Boutique features
- RECTAH AMP – Based on famoust vacuum tube metal amp / combo, heavy/fat and aggressive sound, but also very pleasant for ears
- ROCK AMP – Based on worldwide most popular classic rock combo
- Pedals / virtual stompboxes:
- Dirty rodent: Inspired by most popular rock / metal pedal used in dirty 80s and 90s.
- F.O.D. Overdrive: Analog overdirve with very full, yet soft and pleasant sound.
- XTR Distortion: Based on classic rock pedal, with very sharp treble sound, but with incredible analog feeling.
- Brutal assault: Heavy metal energy, nu-skool sound perfect also for nu-metal, industrial etc.
- FUZZ 952: Full analog sounding FUZZ effect, based on classic pedal circuit design.
- Full distortion: Based on universal rock/metal analog pedal distortion.
The plug-in suite is available for Windows (VST) for the introductory price of 16.90 EUR for the first 100 customers (regular 28.90 EUR).