2Rule has released an update to its free glitch effect plugin includes reverb, delay, chorus, decimator, distortion, phaser, pitch shifter, comb filter, repeater, vibrato, tremolo, and ringmodulator effects.
TugGlicento can play multiple effects simultaneously. It allows you to divide the audio signal into 5 bands with different filter settings (Lowpass, BandPass, HighPass) and apply an effect.
Changes in TugGlicento
- Dry/Wet Knob.
- ReSync counter added (this counter shows and sets the resync time).
- Randomization buttons for every group of parameters are added.
- AU version.
- GUI polishing.
- Pitch Shifter and RingModulator Note params are added (Musical).
- Solo buttons are added to effects rocks panels (near effect combobox in the effect racks).
- Reverb Tail/no tail switch added (reverb is cut or not).
- No filter option is added to filter type.
- Various bug fixes.
TugGlicento is a free download in VST3 and AU plugin formats for Windows and macOS.
More information: 2Rule