VST Buzz has launched a sale on Lambda, offering the synthesizer instrument for NI Kontakt by Rhythmic Robot at a 60% discount for a limited time.
First produced in 1979, the Korg Lambda ES50 was a monumental wedge of polished wood and analogue electronics designed to take the string synth concept to a higher level. It distinguished itself from string synths that had gone before on a number of fronts: it was fully polyphonic, not paraphonic; it had a host of real-time tonal and envelope controls over the sound; it combined string and ensemble sounds with key sounds like pianos, EPs and clav; and most of all, it included a rich, analogue, swirling, stereo chorus effect.
- 30 factory presets included covering basses, pads, synths and keys.
- Rich 70’s polysynth with lush stereo chorus, richly erratic detuned oscillators, and banks of classic tones that pack real vibe – this is analogue at its best..
- 2.4 GB in size with all samples recorded in 24-bit.
- Beautiful evolving analogue sounds perfect for use in multiple genres of music.
- Built-in compliance mode allows you to only create sounds that the original keyboard could.
Lambda is available from VST Buzz for £13.99 GBP until October 7th, 2014 (regular £34.98 GBP). Requires Kontakt version 4.2.3 or later (including Kontakt 5 and above).
More information: VST Buzz